An easy and tasty first course, ready in 20 minutes! Ingredients
• 320 g of linguine orange selection
• 300 g of swordfish
• 200 g pesto
• 40 g peeled almonds
• 1 garlic clove
• organic extra virgin olive oil igp orange selection
• Heat a pot with plenty of salted water and boil the linguini.
• Meanwhile, brown the garlic clove in a frying pan with a little oil, add the clean and chopped swordfish and season with salt and pepper.
• Cook for a few minutes over low heat, flaking the fish with the help of a wooden spatula.
• At the end of cooking, add and mix the pesto, crumble the almonds in the sauce and season the pasta.
• Serve on plates and complete with freshly ground pepper and chopped basil. You can also accompany it with a glass of Amarticos white wine.