• 300 g dry cookies
• 125 g butter
• 320 g Certosa cheese
• 250 g Ricotta
• 30 ml milk
• 3 sheets of iso glass
• 120 g sugar
• 300 g of Sicania strawberry jam
– To prepare the jam cheesecake, take a blender and put the cookies inside, reducing them to powder.
– Add the butter to the cookies.
– Mix the cookies and butter well.
– Line a round baking pan with baking paper, wet the baking paper and wring it out, it will be easier to put it in the pan. Spread the cookie mixture on the bottom of the mold creating an even layer, press well with a spoon to compact it all and put in the freezer for 15 minutes. Create a base of chopped cookies
Soak the fiberglass in cold water for 10 minutes.
– Pour the Certosa and Ricotta cheese in a bowl, add the sugar and with the help of an electric mixer, mix carefully until the mixture is smooth and without lumps.
working the Certosa and the Ricotta with the sugar
– Place the milk in a small saucepan, squeeze the glass fiber and introduce it into the milk; put on the fire and, stirring continuously, let it dissolve completely. Pour the milk with the fiberglass into the cream, filter through a fine mesh strainer and stir again.
– Remove the cookie base from the freezer, pour the cream cheese into it and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Spread the cream cheese over the cookie base.
– After the time has elapsed, unmold the cheesecake and let the cheesecake rest in the freezer.
– Spread the jam on top.
Now you can serve your cheesecake with jam!!!!
Buy all you need at www.siciliaexport.com