Busiate alla Trapanese: the original Sicilian recipe
• 400 g long or short Busiate
• 250 g tomatoes Piccadilly
• 50 g almonds (peeled or unpeeled)
• 30 g grated pecorino cheese
• 50 ml olive oil
• 1 to 3 cloves of garlic (to taste)
• 10 basil leaves
Preparation 15 min / Cooking 10 min / Total time 25 min
How to prepare Busiate alla Trapanese
Prepare the Trapanese pesto and let it marinate for at least a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the pasta and, when cooked, mix it with the cold pesto in a bowl. If necessary, dilute with a little of the pasta cooking water.